25 Ocak 2016 Pazartesi

REFLECTION TASK 2B




I want to write about a film called ”Delibal” in this task because I liked the film and its topic. It’s a film that I have watched recently. I went to it with my best friends for one of our friends’ birthday, and we all enjoyed while watching. As for film, there is a girl and a boy. They are in the same university, but they meet in a cafe. The boy fall in love with the girl as soon as he sees her, and he tries to reach her. Things happened, and they decide to get married. The girl’s father doesn’t approve this marriage ;nevertheless, they get married and they are happy. However the boy is sick. That’s why he suicide to protect his wife from himself at the end of the film. I really liked the film, but some parts are really over-exaggerated like the boy’s proposal. I know that it’s just a film, but somethings could have been more real-like. One more thing, suiciding himself to protect his wife seems to me illogical because his wife is upset when he dies. Consequently, she would be upset one way or  another. However, it’s a film and despite of these things, the film is really impressive, touching, and emotional. I advice the film people that haven’t seen it yet. I think it’s worth to watch.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder